Currently, Everflow does not provide a bug bounty program or related monetary rewards.
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability or security issue in Everflow’s products, services or website, or in your account, please notify Everflow by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much of the following information as possible:
- The name of the Everflow product or service and the respective version information.
- A summary of the reported vulnerability or security issue and potential impact.
- Detailed description of the potential vulnerability or security issue.
- Proof-of-concept that details the reproduction of the potential vulnerability or security issue.
Sensitive and Personal Information
Do not attempt to access anyone’s data or personal information, including by exploiting a vulnerability. Any such activity is not authorized. If during your testing you accessed data or personal information of others:
- Stop testing immediately and cease any activity involving the data or personal information or the vulnerability or security issue.
- Do not save, copy, store, transfer, disclose, or otherwise retain the data or personal information.
- Alert Everflow immediately and support our investigation and mitigation efforts.
Everflow believes in building relationships with security researchers and security research improves security for customers. We encourage security researchers to work with us to identity and address vulnerabilities or security issues.