- Do you want to work at the cutting edge of online marketing?
- Do you want to work with experts who are committed to adding value to our customers?
- Do you have proven experience leading UX design for SaaS platform?
If the answer is yes, then we want to talk to you!
Everflow is an award winning, next generation SAAS platform providing tools for online marketers. Our platform provides lightning fast analytics, automation and delivers huge value and insight to clients in scaling their businesses.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans, we are based in San Francisco, Montreal and London with a distributed team across the US, Europe and Asia.
With over 380 clients including direct advertisers, agencies and innovative start ups, we are fast becoming a market leader in this space. We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager to join our collaborative, friendly and knowledgeable team.
In an environment where your work translates immediately into tangible impact on the product, we are looking for someone who thrives on challenges and won't hesitate to express ideas. With the help of the marketing team and the developers, you'll help drive our platform to the top industry standard as it relates to user experience in the digital marketing space.
- Collect and assess user needs in collaboration with directors, developers and product users
- Identify, understand and analyze UX problems
- Illustrate design ideas using scenarios, process flows and models to solve these problems
- Design new graphical user interface elements and improve existing ones
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Work closely with the development team to ensure a smooth and consistent user experience with the application
- 2+ years of experience (ideally in a start-up business or a digital service agency)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Ability to produce complex prototypes
- Experience in user research and ergonomics tests
- Practical experience of Agile and SCRUM development methods
- Bilingual in French and English
- B.S. in design, computer science or relevant field
- NN/g UX Certified a big plus
- Competitive and fair salary
- Flexible hours
- Group insurance
- Group activities
- Budget for conferences / training