Everflow is an award winning, next generation SAAS platform providing tools for online marketers. Our platform provides lightning fast analytics, automation and delivers huge value and insight to clients in scaling their businesses.
Founded in 2016 by industry veterans, we are based in San Francisco, Montreal and London with a distributed team across the US, Europe and Asia.
With over 600 clients including direct advertisers, agencies and innovative start ups, we are fast becoming a market leader in this space. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our collaborative, friendly and knowledgeable team.
- Become an expert in Everflow's platform
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers including performing analysis, definition and development of custom integrations with third-party and proprietary systems
- Create solutions and effectively communicate (written, verbal) those to customers
- Work with the Customer Success team to communicate known bugs, brainstorm and debug difficult issues, and handle technical issues escalated by the team.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues via email, chat and phone
- 2+ years' of technical support experience
- Customer service oriented
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and orally
- Excited to play an integral role during our company's most rapid growth period
- Demonstrate an affinity for Saas products that handle CRM, Accounting, tracking, analytics and other areas.
What makes this opportunity exceptional
We continue to build our team by hiring stellar people, respecting them, and working efficiently together.
Everflow values fostering an environment that proactively drives change, focuses on results and confronts problems head on.
We are looking for humble team members who take initiative and get stuff done, act with integrity, and speak openly.
We offer great pay, employee equity, and competitive medical / vision / dental / retirement savings plans. As a remote company, you also get the convenience of working from home.
Everflow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.