Everflow is a SaaS Partner Marketing platform that allows brands and agencies to manage and analyze all of their performance channels: Affiliates, Influencers, In-App Publishers, Referrals, and Media Buying.
We’re currently past the $8M ARR mark (as a bootstrapped company launched in Nov 2016) and growing rapidly. We are looking for the right Demand Gen candidate to scale up our currently successful channels to drive predictable MQLs each month and ramp up new channels.
We already have a successful Google SEM channel running, and your first role will be to take over management and optimization of this channel to continue driving more leads and a higher ROI.
Everflow has always been a remote work company and culture. Two of our co-founders are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the third leads our tech team based in Montreal.
What we’re looking for:
- You should have experience scaling the MQLs at a SaaS company in the $8M - $15M ARR range.
- Experience managing and optimizing Google SEM campaigns.
- Bring to the interview process a clear plan for one channel where you will be able to drive more leads and explain how you will do it.
- We’re a bootstrapped company. All tested channels will be evaluated on their ability to drive consistent MQLs that become paying customers.
- You will be expected to optimize channels into predictable lead generation sources.
Everflow is a rare opportunity:
- Fully remote work culture that respects both your time and efforts.
- Rocketship growth in a bootstrapped company.
- Customer-centric features make us the most advanced platform in our space.
- A culture of Customer Success that directly leads to our product development.
Everflow’s current marketing:
- We currently have a steady flow of inbound leads from: referrals (we have extremely happy customers), content, SEM, review sites and strategic partnerships.
- We regularly host fireside chats and webinars with partners and create content around this. There are a lot of opportunities for amplifying these webinars to drive more leads.
- Sales manages our SDR outreach, so we’re not looking for marketing to manage this channel.
Our ideal candidate includes:
- Strong experience growing profitable MQLs through Google SEM for a similar sized SaaS company.
- Proactive, self-driven, and comfortable with working remotely.
- Comfortable both creating and executing marketing plans.
- Has the skills needed to successfully implement their plans with minimal resources from other Everflow team members.
- Strong writing skills for creating demand driving content (ads, nurture campaigns, etc.)
- Technically-oriented and can deep dive into our platform solution.
- Easy and fun to work with!
- Fully Remote Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- The fun parts of joining a startup, without the need to constantly rush to raise the next round of funding.
- A very collaborative team and culture.
- Meet the rest of the team in exciting off-site locations (when that is a possibility again), join us at our Everflow Connect conference, and attend industry conferences.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and highly value diversity and inclusion.