Everflow is a SaaS Partner Marketing platform that allows brands and agencies to manage and analyze all of their performance channels: Affiliates, Influencers, In-App Publishers, Referrals, and Media Buying.
We’re currently past the $8M ARR mark (as a bootstrapped company launched in Nov 2016) and growing rapidly. We are looking for the right Customer Marketing Manager candidate to help tell the stories of our client and partner successes.
This role will handle: Creating client case studies, customizing our sales decks to highlight vertical-specific clients, and developing strategies that amplify our data and metrics around clients delivering results.
Everflow’s rapid growth has been driven by our customers becoming evangelists for our platform and driving new prospects through referrals and word of mouth. You will need to proactively engage with these evangelist customers to drive more awareness through engaging initiatives.
Everflow has always been a remote work company and culture. Two of our co-founders are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the third leads our tech team based in Montreal. We are currently accepting applications from candidates that reside in the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Washington.
What we’re looking for:
- Proactively build out our customer case studies to highlight specific verticals and the channels they used to drive performance (such as influencers).
- Work with the Sales Team to craft customized decks for prospects that highlight existing relevant customers in similar verticals.
- Own sales enablement strategy for helping them win more deals through marketing assets.
- Work cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing and Product to craft consistent go-to-market messaging and materials for projecting Everflow’s benefits for prospects.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop industry narratives.
- Drive customer engagement and communications for promoting our conference, podcast, and fireside chats.
- Work with Customer Success to craft a customer marketing engagement playbook to outline how we engage with customers across their lifecycle to create more mutual value for both sides.
Everflow is a rare opportunity:
- Fully remote work culture that respects both your time and effort.
- Rocketship growth from a bootstrapped company.
- Customer-centric features make us the most advanced platform in our space.
- A culture of Customer Success that directly leads to our product development.
Our ideal candidate includes:
- Experience amplifying customer stories at a fast growing SaaS company in the $5 - $15M ARR range.
- Extensive experience creating case studies and marketing decks.
- Extremely strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal talents for working across the teams and getting results in a remote work environment.
- Proactive, self-driven, and comfortable with working remotely.
- Comfortable with both creating and executing on your marketing initiatives.
- Technically-oriented and can deep dive into our platform and how it provides value for customers and prospects.
- Comfortable digging through the data, analyzing it, and zooming in on the most exciting metrics to wow potential prospects.
- Easy and fun to work with!
- Fully Remote Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- The fun parts of joining a startup, without the need to constantly rush to raise the next round of funding.
- A very collaborative team and culture.
- Meet the rest of the team in exciting off-site locations (when that is a possibility again), join us at our Everflow Connect conference, and attend industry conferences.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and highly value diversity and inclusion